Smart farming is part of the analysis of agriculture, which is also a revolutionary application of science and technology in agriculture. Agriculture analytics is the adoption of technologies such as Big Data, IoT and other analytical tools in the agricultural field. The initiatives taken by governments to deploy modern agricultural techniques are the main driver of growth in the Global Agriculture Analytics Market. In addition, the increasing pressure to meet the growing global demand for food, coupled with the need to improve farm productivity, has led to the adoption of agriculture analytics and stimulates the growth of the Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
Global Agriculture Analytics Market size is expected to grow from USD 580 million in 2018 to USD 1,230 million with a massive CAGR of +17% during the forecast period.
To discover global opportunities, different approaches have been examined. The study will list amalgam modern and contemporary ways to tap customers. This research report highlights global clients and their specific requirements in the Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
Ask for Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Key Players Included in This Report:
Deere & Company, IBM, SAP SE, Trimble, Monsanto Company, Oracle, Accenture, Iteris, Taranis, Agribotix, Agrivi, DTN, aWhere, Granular and Proagrica.
Reasons for buying this report:
Get Discount on this Report:
This research report briefs:
- It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers seven-year assessment of Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers regional analysis of Global Agriculture Analytics Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
The competitive landscape of the Global Agriculture Analytics Market is described in terms of the players and their statistics. For each key player, the report reveals production rates, costing, overall pricing, revenue generation, and market share within the Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
A thorough study of the competitive landscape of the Global Agriculture Analytics Market has been given, presenting insights into the company profiles, financial status, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions, and the SWOT analysis. This research report will give a clear idea to readers about the overall Global Agriculture Analytics Market scenario to further decide on this market project.
Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table of Contents:
- It covers the forecast and analysis of Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
- Detailed information about the market opportunities has been included.
- The revenue generated by the target key players.
- The existing scenario of the Global Agriculture Analytics Market.
- Chapter 1 Global Agriculture Analytics Market Overview
- Chapter 2 Economic Impact on Industry
- Chapter 3 Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Chapter 5 Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Chapter 6 Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Analysis by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Chapter 12 Global Agriculture Analytics Market Forecast