In terms of sales, the global space situation awareness (SSA) market in 2018 is estimated at $ 1.94 million and is expected to reach $ 1,495.8 million by 2027, an annual average growth of 4.6% over the forecast period. The Space Situation Awareness (SSA) market is seeing significant growth with increased demand for monitoring of space debris, database editing, and satellite reflow atmospheric analysis. Over the past few years, as space traffic has increased, more secure space protocols and space transportation management were needed. The use of advanced sensors and other technologies facilitates efficient space surveillance. An optical telescope with adaptive optics (AO) technology is being used for space object tracking. For commercial safety, space debris monitoring is considered, along with monitoring of space debris, location data for space debris, and location data for active satellites. There are a variety of solutions offered by players working in the space situational awareness market, including launch and early open (LEOP), collision avoidance, measurement and tracking of passive objects, reentrant prediction, space transportation awareness and others.
Request For Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=235
The detailed research study provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of space situational awareness market. The Space Situational Awareness (SSA) market has been analyzed from demand as well as the supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply-side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global Space Situational Awareness (SSA) market is expected to reach US$ 8 million by 2027 owing rising investment towards space traffic analysis.
- Fragmentation Debris held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period with a significant demand for related situational awareness services.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to technological innovation along with improving infrastructure facilities for space surveillance and tracking.
- Some of the players operating in the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) market are Analytical Graphics, Inc, EOS, ESA-ESA/AOES Medialab, etamax space GmbH, ExoAnalytic Solutions, Inc., GMV, GRYPHON SCHAFER, Harris Corporation, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, Inc., NorStar Space Data Inc. amongst others.
Enquire Before Buying This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=235
- Mission related Debris
- Rocket Bodies
- Fragmentation Debris
- Functional Spacecraft
- Non-Functional Spacecraft
- Space Weather
- Space Surveillance Tracking
- Near Earth Objects
By End Users
- Government & Military
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
For More Information on Report Click:
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Follow Us on Social Media: