Increase in prevalence of breast cancer is expected to drive the global breast implants market. The breast implants market is estimated to reach a market value of US$ 2,496.8 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 5,660.0 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period.
Globally, increase in the breast cancer incidence and rise in market activity by the breast implant vendors are the prime factors responsible for its market growth. Late menopause, alcohol consumption, and lifestyles habits are some of the primary reasons behind increasing breast cancer incidence. According to the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) estimates, in 2018, there were more than 2.0 million breast cancer cases, globally, including 245,000 cases of the U.S. This growing patient volume is driving the early diagnosis of breast cancer, thereby inducing the adoption of breast implants. However, high cost breast implant surgery expected to restrain the market growth over the forecast time period. Moreover, post procedural complications may also have negative impact on the industry growth. The U.S based Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued warning letters to the breast implant vendors, Mentor Worldwide LLC and Sientra, Inc. in March 2019. According to the FDA announcement, every company approved with silicone gel filled implant is required to undergo post approval study for the safety and effectiveness of the concerned product.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=230
BRIMP, the Swedish Breast Implant Registry spreads awareness and information about various types of implants available to the patients. Many patients are getting to know about the implants available, it is creating a demand for the breast implants. Over the forecast period the demand for the breast implants is expected to escalate as a result of awareness programs. For instance, in 2017, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) statistics show a 3 percent increase in the number of breast procedures performed over the previous year in which a reported 290,467 breast augmentations were performed.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global breast implants market. The market has been analyzed from the scope of demand as well as supply. The analysis of demand covers market revenue across regions and further also across all the major countries. The analysis of supply covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Inquiry Before Buying This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=230
Key Findings of the Report:
- Silicone breast implant segment held more than 80% of market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at CAGR of above 10.5% during the forecast period. High growth of the segment is attributed to its light weight features and popularity among women.
- Anatomical breast implants market segment is estimated to grow with a CAGR of above 8.5% over the projection timeframe, owing to its usage in breast lift surgeries and restoration of the losing breast tissues after breast feeding.
- Textured breast implant held the largest market share in 2018 and it is estimated to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Increase in breast reconstruction surgeries expected to spur breast implants market growth.
- Asia Pacific breast implants market is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period. The presence of working women with high disposable income in the region will contribute to market growth.
- Key industry participants in the global breast implants market are Groupe Sebbin, Ideal Implant Incorporated, Allergan, GC Aesthetics, Mentor Worldwide LLC, and Polytech Health, among others. Partnership, collaboration, expansion and acquisition are some of the strategies adopted by companies to expand their reach and gain competitive advantage.
Global Breast Implants Market:
- Silicone Implant
- Saline Implant
By End Use
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Nordic
- The Benelux Union
- the Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
Follow Us on Social Media: